Here at the Loveless Cafe, National Biscuit Month in September may just be our favorite month of the year! Not only do we celebrate with biscuit photos every day on Instagram, and of course our made-from-scratch biscuits in the Cafe, but this year we took it one step further to spread the love. There are so many local organizations that dedicate their time to serving others, so we decided to surprise a few of them with biscuits and preserves! It’s our way of saying a great big THANK YOU to these teams for what they do, day in and day out, for our community.
“Random Acts of Love” 2017 recipients:
- The Lodge at Natchez Trace
- Metro Nashville Emergency Communications Center
- The Oasis Center
- Nashville Rescue Mission Women’s Campus
- Nashville Humane Association
- Boys & Girls Club of Fairview