If you could bottle up summer and serve it over ice, it would taste just like our Strawberry Lemonade. Made with Loveless Cafe Strawberry Preserves and fresh squeezed lemon juice, this refreshing beverage is best enjoyed in a rocking chair on a front porch on a sunny afternoon.
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: ½ Gallon
- Pour 1 cup water and sugar into a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Strawberry Preserves and mix well.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour cooled mixture into a 2-quart pitcher.
- Add lemon juice and 8 cups cold water, stirring well.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh strawberries, lemon, and mint.