Scare up some breakfast for your little ghosts and goblins with these Monster Pancakes!
Servings: 10 large pancakes
- Prepare pancake batter according to package instructions.
- Add food coloring.
- Pour mixture onto your preheated griddle and cook to your liking.
- Place finished pancakes to the side.
- Heat jar of marshmallow cream in your microwave in 10 second intervals, stirring in-between each until you reach a slime consistency.
- Stir in a few drops of food coloring.
- Drizzle over the top of pancake stacks, sticking on candy eyes to your liking.