This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: 6 to 8
- Add canola oil to a medium skillet and sauté onion until slightly caramelized. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, cooled onion, Worcestershire sauce, Dry Rub, salt, black pepper, garlic, half of BBQ Sauce, eggs, and biscuit crumbs. Mix well.
- Shape beef mixture into a loaf and place in a 9-by-13 baking dish. Allow to rest for 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake covered for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, warm the remaining BBQ Sauce and serve on the side.
- Reheating Tips: Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes. Meatloaf can al so be sliced and grilled or pan fried.