Biscuits aren’t the only thing around here that we smother with Loveless Cafe Preserves. These jammin’ dessert bars are easy to prepare and perfect for parties.
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease or line a 9-by-13 sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
- Add butter and mix until it forms crumbs. Measure 1½ cups of oat mixture and set aside in a small bowl.
- Press remaining mixture into prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread preserves over crust, top with the reserved crumbs, and return to oven.
- Bake until top is golden brown (approximately 15 minutes).
- Let cool completely then cut into bars.