This velvety blend of shredded potatoes, cheddar cheese, and sour cream is one of our most in-demand dishes at the Loveless Cafe. And for good reason—it’s absolutely addictive! So keep this recipe close by because friends and family will be requesting it time and time again.
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9-by-13 casserole dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, cheese, soup, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.
To save time, our Heat n’ Eat Hashbrown Casserole is always available on our website for homemade Southern cooking without the fuss.